Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stuff, Stuff, and more Stuff

Well WoW has been pretty slow lately, and I know that everyone feels pretty much the same way. We all want the expansion to arrive A.S.A.P, but until then i have pretty much focused my WoW time on BGs and dailys. I want at least 10k gold before the Expansion. I'm hearing all sorts of expensive things will be available when Nothrend opens up. I've heard of a couple things, but I really hope that Bliz is able to surprise me.

On another note, I've pretty much dumped my druid. She was awesome, and I had fun playing her for a good while. But arenas really made me hate being the healer, I realize I could respec her to a dps balance spec, which would work great for WotLK, but I really haven't decided her fate yet to be completely honest.

Oh I almost forgot, in the 4 weeks I haven't posted, I've always FINALLY leveled up Blacksmithing to 370 currently. I figured I could mine all my mats since I'm not in a hurry to level it. So far so good, I've got a lovely little circle in Nagrand as well as Blades Edge and Hellfire that makes it pretty easy to get what I need in a reasonable amount of time.
Blacksmithing in WotLK seems to have moderately improved. I'm really exicted that Blacksmiths will be able to add sockets to certain items gloves and bracers I think. Which will be awesome!


There are a lot of BS pieces that seem would fit a Prot or Arms/Fury Warrior, so I'm happy about that. On top of that Blacksmithers will be able to make shields! yay! It better look fucking cool though, cause I just know those mats will be a bitch. I hope the expansion comes out sooner then everyone expects, but I still think it will be November sometime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well Alex if you like the new blacksmithing plans and sockets your going to luv the new passive buffs for mining.

http://www.wowinsider.com/2008/07/18/passive-buffs-for-gatherers/

Enjoy

Dario