Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Doh!...dumb humans.

Well these last couple days have been filled with yes/no battling it out inside my brain. Should I leave the best guild I've come across to switch factions and start completely over, with little to no friends and hope I find something worthwhile? Or should I stop being a whiny baby, suck it up and stay on the Alliance side?

Well... honestly my biggest issue is how my character looks. I mean BGs suck, and ppl tend to be stupid on AoS but that doesn't bother me as much since the people I tend to associate with(Heroes Inc) aren't those things. But...unfortunately Blizzard has yet to offer support to those few players who fucked up early on and now hate their choices. Time Machine, yes please! Wheres my race change option?!!!! I'll pay 25 bucks to do it! I promise!

Anyways here's my main problem in short:
Humans look fucking stupid... give me Blizzards animation technology and I would be able to produce a better looking model<--guaranteed... Hell I think a fucking chimpanzee could do it. The nose is too bulbous, the jaw line is messed up. I don't even know where to begin with the mouth... I mean? I'm not a fucking blue whale, it doesn't have to be that big... And...oh wait, the whole face looks fucking retarded!!!!!!!! Solution?!?!?!?!!?!?: Anyways in my hectic mental battle I came across the idea to level another Alliance warrior on AoS... this would solve the problem of being Human. I would roll a Draenai Warrior named HumansrUgly. Well j/k about the name, but it would be funny no? My biggest concern is how the people in Heroes would feel about it, I mean... I'd still have all my gold, but the gear everyone worked so hard to get for me as a tank would be wasted... Then again if I up and left for Horde it would be just as wasted. I dunno....I wanna stay with Heroes really bad, I just wish I hadn't made the mistake of picking up Aleks and not rolling a Draenai with Wichita and Brambles when we x-ferred back to AoS a year and a half ago. This calls for a true Simpson, "DOH!!!!"

If anyone happens to read this, put in some feedback. I want to know if this re rolling another warrior thing is viable or would just piss everyone off to no end?


Update: I've decided to reroll a Draenai Warrior named Jipsi. Leveling him will be no problem and I hope this will fix the problems I have with the way Aleks looked. The thing that kept me from going Horde was the fact that the people in Heroes Inc are just too awesome. Like sparkletastic awesome...lol. Well I better get to leveling my new warrior. Factions are going to suck, but at least I have alllllll my precious gold. I'll probably use Aleks as a Mine/Blacksmith bitch and level jewlcrafting/egineering on Jipsi.

3 comments:

Taxiderm said...

I wouldn't worry at all about rerolling a new race, with the gear reset for the expansion and all. Its not like you are going to forget how to play a warrior just because you aren't human. I say level to 70 and when the expansion hits you are off to the races.

Lakini said...

I here you can download mods to change how you look (to yourself), that might be better than rerolling if the way you look is your problem, of an orb of deception.

Taxiderm said...

Those mods are against the terms of service and you can be banned,(I have no idea why if noone but you can see it but it is true). I have no idea how easy they are to detect by the Warden program so I can not advise you whether you will be caught or not.