Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bye, bye Mr. Hello Ms.!

Well it has been too long since I last posted and pretty much everything has changed since then:

1. No longer a male toon or known as Aleks. The effort to conceal my sexiness failed and I exploded with hawtness, and then Mandonna was born. *points at sexy banner above*

2. Double Deez( named after my new found knockers) has started raiding, which has absolutely been a blast.

Those 2 things alone completely changed the game for me, I know there has to be more little changes in there somewhere, but I can't exactly think of specifics. I am just looking forward to the weeks to come and all the new stuff we have yet to experience. I'll be posting shortly on my impressions of Naxx now that I've been in there a couple times and seen a bit of the content.


No comments: