Thursday, December 11, 2008

First Time In Naxx

Heroes went into Naxx last night and I was glad to be able to to tag along as Fury. I'd hadn't tried it out the spec before (I defnitely need to work on my dps set) and it was pretty fun. In any case we downed the first boss in the wing with the slime walk of doom, and the spider wing. I'm not sure what the wings name was but I do know I hate the slime walk of death with a passion. All those little harmless looking goopies just sliding side to side, and then BOOOM! You touch one, you dead. Apparently I was the only one stupid enough to die, but at least I set an example of what not to do :). The first boss was Patchwork and we killed him no prob, but damn does he have a lot of health! The second boss we tried was the creepy dude with the needle and after a couple attempts we decided to move onto another wing. The Spider wing was really awesome, definitely fun and not too hard really. I got some nice dps bracers in the process so that will really help my dps set. All in all it was a great first raid for me, besides my dps lol.

No comments: