Monday, December 1, 2008

Sadness

Well today sucks. I found out that one of my really good friends is leaving Heroes Inc. I dunno, what else to say but, "this really sucks". She was one of the people i could really talk to and now I feel more out of the loop then ever, which is partially just me being disappointed that shes leaving. She will still be playing though, which is great so all hope is not lost!

On another note:

Last night I did my first heroic, was fun. Utgarde wasn't bad at all, although it made me realize that gearing up a second time will be just a frustrating as the first. After our success in Utgarde we decided to reform later on to tackle something else. We tried Gun'drak...and failed. The first boss completely fucked our group over, and at about 50% every time the snake man killed everyone . I can't help but blame my gear and if only i had some more 80 lvl pieces we would have been better off.

Wintergrasp is really fun, I enjoy the catapult vehicle the most hehe. Its tiny, fast and long range. I've almost maxed out Blacksmithing, and made my new shield. Now only 3 more frozen orbs till my new 1 hander! I have to say I'm pretty disappointed in Blacksmithing, the only things i need are the one hander and maybe the helmet. Otherwise my ZA gear still tops the charts stats wise. I'm honestly not sure what I should do, sacrifice my current gear for the new def rating stuff-stats aren't great on most of the def pieces. Anyways I'm rambling now, more to come later.

5 comments:

Blue said...

Im dissapointed as well Aleks.

On the gear front, I still believe you will get there. Through craftables, reputation and some of the easier heroics things will come along nicely for you, do not get too frustrated.

Don't feel out of the loop, the more we play together the more of that comraderie you will feel. I miss that some as well. More and more of the guild is reaching 80 and the instancing is just going to pickup from there.

Ellevis said...

You are gonna need to sacrifice alot of stats to reach uncrittable. Then you can start adding the other stats back in.

689 defense rating = 540 defense = Uncrittable for a lvl 83 mob. 535 defense = uncrittable for a lvl 82 mob.

Unknown said...

Aleks,

Contact Dario in game there are at least 3 epic pieces of defense gear i can make you like http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=56400 also there is the daunting pieces i'm 450 Blacksmithing so i can make anything in here http://www.wowhead.com/?spells=11.164#0-7+1 all you need is the matts and if can help with the matts i will ... with your current trinkets from BC and the Daunting and Tempered Titansteel pieces you should have no problem getting yourself to 540 def.

Bacon said...

Don't feel out of the loop. You still got a good supporting cast there. I'll eventually break back into the loop or the "circle of trust".

Blue said...

I don't have a circle, I have an obtuse angle errr.. is it acute?!?! arrg.