Thursday, June 12, 2008

Completely dumb

So I feel absolutely dumb about my performance last night. The night started out like a normal night on WoW. I was doing all the Shattered Sun dailies and somewhere between the bombing runs and turning in some quests I completely passed out. I'm talking about completely slumped over my laptop, passed out. Not a big deal you say? Well it wouldn't have been a problem normally but the fact that I had promised Wichita to run some heroic Magister's an hour before. I'm not sure what happened because the last thing i remember is running to one of the buildings, but there's no doubt that I caused some frustration. So in short I feel extremely stupid and I hope there aren't any ill feelings toward this jet lagged warrior. I definitely owe some guildies now. I'm not even sure who was in the group since I passed out before it was formed, but I'd like to apologize to them all. Hopefully it was more humorous then anything. I'm sure my toon just sat there for a couple hours, because when i woke up at 3 am I was already disconnected. I plan on taking some naps and drinking coffee tonight and hopefully I wont embarrass myself again.

1 comment:

Bacon said...

Take it from a pro sleeper at the wheel, it is embarrassing. Not only to do it once, but twice like me is almost unforgivable. I think it's directly connected to your "wall or burn out" that your experiencing.